Chiq Clicks is always on a lookout for women photographers, great content, products and photos to feature. If you would like to submit something to be featured or write a guest post, drop me an email at editor[at]chiqclicks[dot]com.
Benefits of guest posting on Chiq Clicks include:
- Wider exposure to your work and website.
- Sharing of content, advice and experience with other fellow female photographers.
- Building of an online community of women photographers that care for and support each other.
Not all submissions will be featured as it will be filtered based on theme and quality. Nevertheless, Chiq Clicks is honored to have your readership as we work towards building a space where ideas and opinions on photography by women can be shared.
No one likes to be told what to do and what not to do. Unfortunately Chiq Clicks has come in contact with a few people who could heed some advice in proper online etiquette. As such, this short etiquette guideline is written in hopes that all exchanges are pleasant.
- If you’ve proposed a link exchange, your site was featured on Chiq Clicks because it is awesome! However, please fulfill your end of the bargain. No one likes being short-changed.
- If you’ve agreed to an interview/guest post, please respond as soon as you can. A lot of time and effort was taken to write the questions and read up about your work.
- Do not take content from this site without crediting Chiq Clicks and the respective photographer(s) featured. Please see our info-sharing policy below.
Chiq Clicks believes open-source content for the benefit of this awesome online community. We do not sell the photos or content on this site.
Content on Chiq Clicks can be shared as long as you:
- Are not a commercial entity.
- Provide a link-back/credit to Chiq Clicks and the respective photographers featured.
- Drop a note informing me at editor[at]chiqclicks[dot]com
For more information, check out Chiq Clicks’ Creative Commons license at the bottom right of the website.